Monday, June 25, 2012

Classroom Clean Up - Offer #1

My house went on the market on Saturday.  By Sunday night I had my first official offer.  Yay!  But with "yay" comes details and paperwork, which is how I started my morning.

I then went to school #1 to clean my classroom.  Surprisingly it took under 2 hours and I was done, though tired.

When I went to school #2 I had two students who arrived to help me out.  I am still exhausted, as I worked a good 3 or 4 more hours.  I filled a huge trash can and 3 boxes full of my stuff, and there is still more to sort through.

It's exhausting but necessary.

I'm making a delicious salad for tomorrow so I can eat while cleaning.  By "salad" I mean a bunch of delicious stuff over some lettuce so I can pretend it's a salad.  Romaine lettuce, chicken thigh, avocado, tomatoes, cheese, maybe some almonds...ooh, I should boil some eggs!

I need something to keep me energized!

No comments:

Post a Comment