Sunday, August 19, 2012

Non-Update Update

My adventure blog isn't very adventurous, yet.  I say "yet" with optimism.

The past week has been me sitting around, really.  I'm planning another trip up to SF on Thursday, but there are all these obstacles and contingencies happening.  My real estate agent and the buyer's lender are trying to figure out a way around my house being appraised low (both sides had a, "WHAT?  That's not right" reaction), and my buyers have asked for these repairs to be done on my house but...when I had MY inspection done, these issues hadn't come up (like my garage floor being combustible).  I've had two termite people come and inspect my house and while both noted water damage by my water heater, neither noted mold.  And yet the buyer's inspector noted mold and now they want the drywall replaced and a new water heater.

-_-

Pushing and testing the limits, always.

SO, my closing date got pushed back by a week.  I feel like I've been saying, "I'm moving in 3 weeks" for months now.

I'm going a little stir crazy.  I want to move, I want to get out of Southern California, but I do not want to get ripped off or sell myself short to get there.  The tenuous balance, eh?

Between now and Thursday I have to go buy some sweaters, because apparently all I own are teacher button down shirts and cartoon t-shirts.  I'm going to have to master the layering technique once I move :)

Yeah.

I'm bored just talking about it.  Let's go already!

No comments:

Post a Comment