Saturday, September 15, 2012

3 More Days...

52 finished boxes.

I forgot about the fact that I still have two suitcases that aren't spoken for.  Fortunately, there are still clothes left over so I might just put them in there and have the movers move them.

At 7:52 a.m. I got a phone call from Edison saying they would be at my house to pick up my refrigerator in 15-20 minutes.  I got up, put in eye drops, brushed my hair, and waited.  30-40 minutes later they arrived.  That's okay, at least I got a lot done.

The final walk through was today.  I like the buyers of my house :)  Their agent confuses me a little bit, though.  She wanted to take my only key and got irritated with me when I wouldn't give it to her.  To be fair, she works in a city far away, but...that's why you get a commission, right?

Today's breakfast was rice cakes and peanut butter.  Lunch was sushi and rice snacks.  I'm getting lots of carbs in!  I'll have lots of energy.

I've hit the point in my packing where i just don't feel like doing anything anymore.  I don't care about my mixing bowls.  I created one junk box already, but now I'm starting to find random important things I didn't pack (like my Pyrex measuring cups).  I just...eugh.  I don't want to take the nails out.  I don't want to deal with the leftover boxes in the garage.  I don't want to worry about the paint cans.  It's those little details that don't affect me at all but know I should take care of....that I do not want to do.

Also, I have a big car, but I'm finding that I don't have room for everything.  2 suit cases, 1 hamper, 1 small garbage can, 1 cello, 2 pillows, 1 violin, 1 viola, 2 guitars...a box for my mom of random home stuff (a vase, a hair dryer...).

I'm tired of the process.

I think it's exacerbated by having done this once already with all my classroom stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment