Monday, September 10, 2012

8 More Days...

Am I counting that right?

Finished box count: 17

There are 8 giant trash bags of stuff outside my door right now, awaiting Salvation Army's pickup tomorrow.    Even at that (I think this brings my donated total to 13 bags?), I still have too much stuff and will probably have to do another donation once I get to S.F.  In my mind, I see the movers looking at me dubiously as they enter the apartment. 

Today was full of logistics.  Cancelling service, moving service, cancelling more service.  I spent a lot of time on hold.  I tried to do as much as I could online, but some required person to person assistance.

I'm feeling the pressing need to pack more boxes.  I think I'm going to start doing the final round.  Time to start laundry and start running that dishwasher!  I also decided to recycle my refrigerator, which means they will pick it up on SATURDAY.  No perishable food for me.

I will buy rice cakes and peanut butter.


No comments:

Post a Comment