Monday, December 31, 2012

Good-bye, 2012!

I have a tradition of looking up my yearly horoscope, both astrological and Chinese, saving it in a word document, and then reading it at the end of the year.

For YEARS, my Chinese horoscope has told me I would have 10 bad months and 2 neutral months.  Then 9 bad months and 3 neutral months.  Thanks, Chinese horoscope, for your boundless optimism.  -_-  And my horoscope for 2012, both Chinese and regular astrological, said I would be seeing a career change.  At the time of reading it, I laughed at both.  I don't really BELIEVE in astrology, I just think it's fun.  But there ya go.

I'm glad to see that both horoscopes talk about a huge positive turn I'm going to have in 2013 and how great things are going to be.  And my Chinese horoscope says I'm going to have 11 favorable and 1 neutral month!!  What?  That's a sudden change from years passed.

And 13 is my lucky number.  I know that's odd and out of the ordinary, but Friday the 13ths are always my best days!

I realize these are all just superstitions and whatnot, but I still think it's fun.  And it's better to think things are going to be good than worry that they're going to be bad in a situation where...you really don't know.  The mere fact I can look forward to something unknown speaks volumes, really.

I feel really good about 2013.  Not hopeful.  Just...good.  I know good things are going to happen, which is not something I say lightly.  I just have....a feeling, though.

Unless I get hit by a bus tomorrow and die.  Then...I take it back.


No comments:

Post a Comment