Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ow, my back

The first time I threw out my back, I was 20.  I was jumping into bed, literally, and I landed funny.  My mom gave me this Japanese sticker to put on my back (kind of like Icy Hot) and I went to a party and rested on a couch.

It was a strange fluke, as all my accidents tend to be.  My back was fine after that.

Until tonight.

I was reaching for cheese in my refrigerator when something...hurt.  This time it was my lower back, and my legs and feet went tingly and slightly numb.  It was like my back had had a heart attack.  GREAT.  Fortunately for me, I didn't fully throw it out, and I am still able to walk around.  But bending hurts.  Sitting kind of hurts.

Oh well.

In the meantime, I've been watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix, and have now graduated (in 3 days) to my computer to watch Season 2 online.  I may start The Office, because after watching the bloopers on youtube...I kind of want to watch the actual episodes, now.  John Krasinski's laugh makes me laugh.  It's a high pitched girly giggle, which is ALWAYS the best.  Grown men giggling or screaming like little girls brings me much joy.

I can't tell you how many times I've watched the episode of Friends where Rachel and Phoebe surprise Ross in his apartment, thus ruining his unagi.  Ah, salmon skin roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment