Wednesday, February 13, 2013

some randomness...

I got a twitter.  You can follow me @onenaoko if you like....though I'm not particularly interesting these days.

Today is the 4 year anniversary of having bought my house.  The only reason I remember this is because I closed on Friday the 13th in February =)  I really love Friday the 13ths.  But not the movies.

While walking home today, I had to walk around a pigeon.  When did birds get so entitled?

I spend WAY too much time playing Chefville.

As strange as it may sound, I've developed a love for roasted asparagus.  Some olive oil, salt, garlic powder, pepper...delicious!

I've discovered a few new shows that I thoroughly enjoy.  Too Cute (seriously too cute), The Chew, King of the Nerds....I've also, because of my strange sleeping schedule, have started re-watching Full House, Frasier, and Boy Meets World.  Why Full House is on at 5 in the morning, I can't tell ya.  I do plan on visiting their house at some point, however.

I've joined LinkedIn.  I kind of wanted to use my cartoon avatar as my picture, but am worried it isn't professional.  But it would say a lot about who I am!

The job hunt has begun.  Kind of.  I am looking, but everything sounds...either I don't have the skills (why am I not proficient in SQL?), it sounds boring, or it pays really low.  I'm a former teacher, so my standards for pay aren't exactly high, either.  So if you're hiring, and have an interesting job for a fun, nice, good, smart person who likes to play and amuse herself and others...but gets work done exceedingly fast and well...call me, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment