Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Oscars

1.) I LAUGHED when Seth said he was beginning the quest to make Tommy Lee Jones laugh.  It was awesome that I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

2.) Shatner, "Why can't Tina and Amy host everything?"  :)

3.) Daniel Radcliffe and Joseph Gordon Levitt?  I literally yelled, "WHAT?!"  I love them both.

4.) Ever notice that "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast sounds an awful lot like "Les Poissons" from The Little Mermaid?

5.) Did Paul Rudd just run into the microphone with his face?  Was that on purpose?

6.) When Brave won, it would've been awesome if the guy who had won had pulled out a speech from his man purse.

7.) Maybe I should go see Life of Pi...

8.) Watching actors who are not comedic attempt to be funny on stage is...uncomfortable.

9.) "Instead of the normal gentle 'time to end your speech' music, let's play Jaws instead," joked somebody.

10.)  Ooh...Les Mis singing!  I hope they sing One Day Mor.....aw, the added song??  Lame.  Wait, they're going to sing it!  Wait, Anne Hathaway is singing Hugh Jackman's part but...huh?  Okay.  Uh-oh...uh-oh...they're not staying together!...uh-oh....WHEW!  Way to save it, Jackman.  That's a HARD number.

11.) lol, a Sound of Music joke in 2013?  AWESOME.

12.) YAYYYYY ANNE HATHAWAY!  Love her.  LOVE HER.  I was just watching Princess Diaries today :)

13.)  After Seth made the joke about not understand Salma Hayek, she seemed to speak really slowly and enunciate all her words.  :D

14.) Every time I see any in memoriam, I feel guilty when I either say, "They died?!" or "Oh man, I forgot they died..."

15.) Wow, I like Scarlet Johannson's voice!  It sounds kind of like...Zooey Deschanel/Norah Jones in a weird way.  Very sultry; I like it!  It sounds like...her mouth is puffy with sound.

16.) I've said it before, I'll say it again.  Dustin Hoffman is adorable.  I love him.  "You're a very good dancer," he says with a smile to Charlize Theron...who is a good half a foot taller than he is.  He just makes me a little happier.

17.)  Ang Lee just looks like a happy nice guy.  "Thank you movie god!"  Or possibly gods?

18.) Jack Nicholson has really strong glasses!

19.) Come on, Ben Affleck, thank Matt Damon...just because it would be funny.

Wrap up: often awkward, but in an endearing way.  I laughed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment