Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Random Nothings

Seriously, does anybody know how to cure chapped lips?  It's been almost 7 weeks of chapped lips, and while my cocoa butter balm is awesome at making me feel better, it's not actually fixing anything.  I tried vaseline.  I bought this Blistex Renew and Restore medicated balm.  I bought Aquaphor?  I tried olive oil.  I tried "brushing" my lips with a toothbrush.  I brought my humidifier back from Fresno 3 weeks ago.  I've been drinking even more water than normal.

Nothin'.

If you have any solutions, please share, because...this is unpleasant.

Aside from that, I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival during the weekend.  It's happening next weekend, too.  There were so many people!  I tend to try to avoid places where I know there will be huge crowds (I get impatient), but since it was within walking distance and it was...well the Cherry Blossom Festival, I braved the crowds.

The majority of the crowds were Japanese people, too, and I've discovered that crowds of Japanese people tend to be more polite and courteous than other crowds of people.  They say "excuse me" and apologize when they bump into you.  I appreciate that.

The parade is this weekend, so I may try to catch that.

Aside from that, nothing is really going on.  I bought a new bookcase from Ikea so I can store more kitchen things.  They're always spilling out everywhere.  I installed hooks in my bathroom so I can hang up my pajamas instead of leaving them on the floor.  I bought an AWESOME rainbow sock monkey hat online.  I hope it fits my head; I have a really big head.

That's all.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment