Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to all those dads out there!

Since I made my mom a card for mother's day, I know my dad is hoping to get a handmade card himself :)  My parents are in the phase of life where they are trying to get rid of all the stuff they don't need, so they don't want any more THINGS.  So this was my way of bringing a personal touch.

My dad is a clarinet player, hence the attempt at a clarinet on the side.  He also used to really like fishing, and would take my sister and I out to fish as children.  My sister and I caught our first fish the same trip when I was 8 and she was 15.  Everybody tried to convince me I had caught a boot, but I knew it was a fish and wouldn't let anybody cut the line!  :)



This picture is my favorite.  It pretty much captures us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment