Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!



It's my dad's 82nd birthday today!

Yes, I said 82nd.

We went to Sakanaya in Fresno to celebrate.  My mom and dad had Chirashizushi (sashimi on top of rice) and I had the very American beef teriyaki.  To be fair, I also had a Three Amigos Roll.  Tuna, yellow tail, and salmon; my 3 favorite!












My parents also had green tea ice cream for dessert, and the waiters and waitresses sang and clapped for my dad.  When they were done, my dad said, "You know, I'm a music teacher!"  Usually, that's not what you want to say to a bunch of people who just sang to you.  It's like announcing, "You know, I am judging you as you sing."  =)



















I had mochi ice cream.  Coffee, mango, and green tea.  They were super yummy, though surprisingly mango was my favorite.  Very refreshing.

Happy Birthday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment