Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Great Big World - Say Something

Made a new video!

I was driving in Fresno, which is the only time I really listen to the radio these days (I sound like such an old person) and on my way to Ulta.  I wish they had one of those in SF.

But I heard this song on the radio and thought, huh, that's a cool song.  Who sings this?  I bet it would sound really good with harmonic Ds the whole time.  Because that's how a dork thinks, right?  Well, that's how THIS dork thinks, at least.

The version I heard was the one with Christina Aguilera, though I didn't realize it was her until I Google searched it later.  Yes, I listened to both versions.  I like both, but thought that the Christina Aguilera version would make a more interested rendition for a video.

Oh, yeah, and I got new glasses.

I'm kind of excited about it.  The 15 year old version of me who really wanted to have Janeane Garofalo glasses is uber excited.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment