Sunday, January 12, 2014

Being Interviewed - George's and my Anniversary :)

This was kind of a big week!

George and I (my cello) celebrated our 8th Anniversary on January 8th.  We're very happy together, in case you were wondering.  He's not so happy about the cold and rainy weather recently, however, and is spending his time sulking in the corner.

I was also interviewed by First To Know!  This was a pleasant surprise; I've only ever been interviewed by a 4th grader for the school newspaper.  I totally forgot that my Instagram is so public, and that literally anybody can look at the pictures.  That's cool; I just wasn't expecting it to be used in the interview.  Not that that's a problem.  I guess I assume that the only people following my Instagram / blog are students or friends.

So here's a link: http://firsttoknow.com/naoko-marukos-love-music-allows-create-epic-renditions-favorite-songs-cello/

I like that "epic" is in  the title.


No comments:

Post a Comment