Sunday, February 16, 2014

Get in mah belly!

I may have eaten too much.

As a treat to myself, I ordered pizza.  I very rarely do this (maybe 2 - 3 times a year?) because...I will eat the entire pizza in 24 hours and gain 3-8 pounds.
Before
30 minutes later
That was my Friday.



On Saturday, a ridiculously thoughtful and delicious meal was made and presented to me.
Caprese Salad - I haven't eaten fresh mozzarella in months - I really love cheese
Baguette and more cheese!  Did I mention I really love cheese?
Quiche!  Spinach, mushrooms, cheese, and my side had bacon.  Mmm...cheese...
A chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bar.  Yeah.  You read that right.

Adam's Peanut Butter Ripple cheesecake from Cheesecake.
My absolute favorite.
I wish I could marry it.
And this morning started with a tart.
Graham cracker crust, strawberry filling, and chocolate ganache.
It just got super real.
Oh, and I got an umbrella, too :)

I didn't eat the umbrella.

My stomach is SO full.  It's a happy full, don't get me wrong.  If you present me with amazing food, I'm going to eat it.  I'm not one of those people who pretends a salad is satisfying.  (Unless it's a cobb salad, because....it's a bunch of unhealthy delicious food on some lettuce.)

I also plan on being full for the rest of the week.  There are leftovers sitting in my fridge right now.  I'm pretty much set for...a long time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment