Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mini-Update

Despite myself, life has been very work oriented recently.  I can't help myself, I suppose.  Also, overtime has been available and I will jump at the chance whenever the opportunity is presented!

Apparently, I've gotten the reputation of being both super speedy and impressively effective!  I began with rather mundane happenings (password resets, refunds), went on to basic game questions and account administration, then a few weeks ago I moved to tech support (that was exciting!).  I'm a quick study!  Now I'm helping the Science team, because they're a little behind so I offered my assistance.  I'll basically volunteer to go wherever I'm needed!

I love learning new things.

I also recently was granted the access to look at my numbers, and man alive!  I had been told that I was quite the little machine, but I didn't realize just HOW much of a machine I was!  The fact that people also express their appreciation and gratitude is HUGE for me.  Being acknowledged for working hard and doing a good job is meaningful for me.

In non-work news, I have been eating SO MUCH FOOD.  Glorious.  Simply glorious.

After gaining 5 pounds in 48 hours in Fresno, I spent the next weekend enjoying Mexican food, Pho, and a delicious burger at Gotts.  There is nothing better than a delicious burger.

That's all for now.

I'm boring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment