Friday, May 16, 2014

OneRepublic's Counting Stars

This one was by request.

OneRepublic's Counting Stars.

Did I have to Google that to double check if there was a space between "one" and "republic"?  Possibly.  Did I want to make sure that I wasn't really thinking of One Direction?  Maybe.  Am I too lazy to Google "one direction" right now to see if there's a space between THEIR name?  Definitely.

I've taken an unintentional break from making videos.

Really, I was just preoccupied with some other things, I guess.  I've been in the interview process for another job, and I tend to obsessive compulsively prepare for all things important.  

I also jammed my 3rd finger this week.  Again.  I've lost count of how many times I've jammed/sprained my finger.  Oh, there was that one time I got attacked by carnivorous bees and got stung on my finger only to discover I'm allergic to bees.  If I could do the cello solo from William Tell Overture with that...

It's so perfunctory now that I don't even talk about it or bring it up in conversation.  I'm way more likely to talk about how badly I feel like eating some sour cream and onion potato chips.  And I do.  REALLY badly.

Here's the vid!  I like comments :)  Unless they're mean.  Then...you can keep those to yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment