Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Trying New Things

On Sunday, I ventured to Fisherman's Wharf.

Why is it a venture?  I think most San Franciscans will tell you that they avoid that area because it's extremely touristy.  Not that tourists are bad.  But...well...there are so many of you guys and you guys walk so slowly!  :)  

I will admit, when I'm by myself and walking around I'm usually walking fast and get annoyed when people walk in front of me too slowly.  I get especially annoyed when there's a group of people taking up the whole walkway and I can't get around them.  All I want to do is yell, "MOVE!!!!" but I'm too polite to do that for real.  

I went to the Musee Mecanique for the first time.  Honestly, I was super excited to go here because...Anne Hathaway took Julie Andrews here in The Princess Diaries.  Yeah.  I said it.  Shut up.   Don't judge me; Anne Hathaway is awesome.




I also took a tour (for $2!) of Boudin.  Did you know it's pronounced Boh-deen?  That's not very French.  Did I raid the free bread basket?  I may have.  

Strangely enough, there were crab hats on sale in the store.  I didn't buy one, but my touring companion did plop one on my head and then take my picture.  This is me refusing to smile.




Last night, I went to my very first Giants game!  A co-worker got his hands on free tickets last minute, so we booked it to the stadium!  While I tried not to be the annoying girl who asks a lot of questions, he voluntarily explained things to me.  You can tell I'm a musician and not an athlete: he explained how baseball etiquette calls for you to wait until between plays to go to your seat.  "Oh, like the symphony!  You wait to move in between movements."  #orchdork

No comments:

Post a Comment