Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Robbery!

While I have personally been robbed a few times (well, my parents were robbed and my stuff was the only stuff that got stolen), I've never actually witnessed a robbery.

I'm not sure this counts.

While at Walgreens, while perusing nail polish (that's always the sign you know I'm bored), I watched 3 guys run out.  The poor Walgreens lady said, "Code 7!  Code 7!" and then picked up the phone and over the loud speaker yelled, "Code 7!"

One very slow guy showed up and walked out the door to see what had happened.

Apparently, the 3 guys had stolen toilet paper.

I'm inclined to say that...if you need to steal toilet paper, then everyone should just let you.  I mean, it's a staple.  If you're stealing that, you're probably pretty hard up, right?

My quest for toothpaste got a little more interesting.

In case you were wondering, I ended up buying Pringles, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment