Thursday, September 11, 2014

Update

I've been a little busy.

What's new?

Here is a list of things that have happened since I last updated my blog:

- I accidentally sat on some people on the bus
- I killed a giant spider by trapping it in a cup and then flushing it down the toilet
- Someone tried to get me to join a cult.  I declined.
- I watched TWO movies
- I ate deep fried french toast.  Again.
- I have been trained on how to make songs for a new app
- I am now dabbling in QA
- I went to my first happy hour at my newer workplace.
- I FINALLY had a blue drink.
- Found my spine
- Ate a lot of ice cream
- Facetimed for the first time
- Housed a visitor
- Moved offices - kind of

Other things happened, but those are the main points.

Or at least the ones I'm willing to speak about publicly.

Otherwise, I'd have to kill all who read this.  So.  Like 2 people.

2 comments:

  1. Well, just wanted to say I was here...(you know who). Thank you for acknowledging me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I...have no idea who this is. If you are one of the two people I sat on on the bus, however, I'd like to once again apologize.

    ReplyDelete