Monday, April 20, 2015

Police Report

I filed a police report yesterday.

This time, I called the police at around noon so that they wouldn't show up at 2 in the morning while I slept again.  They arrived after 6pm.

Two guys came in; one looked like Mike from Mike & Molly (but slimmer).

Highlights included:

"Yeah....it's gone." - when talking about my phone.

"The bus was full and nobody helped you??" - said in disbelief.  Nope.

"So you were on the bus, not paying attention to your surroundings..."
Seriously?  Who is alert for a 60 minute bus ride that's taken twice a day ever day??  I'd have an ulcer.  Again.

"My daughter wants to play cello...god knows why," he says with misery.  WHAT?!
"Because cello is awesome??" I respond.
"Yeah, I guess," he says halfheartedly, while looking at my cello.

Needless to say, I'm not holding my breath.

But at least I did SOMETHING, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment