Wednesday, April 8, 2015

UPDATE - April

I am a bad blog updater.

I'm tired, you guys.  For reals.

Some things I have done in the past month:

- I went to OC for a former co-worker's wedding.  I wore a dress that touched me.  I was uncomfortable about it.
- I went to Disneyland and ate everything.  Seriously.  Everything.
- I decided to have the bed of my dreams.  That's still a work in progress.
- I had Reese's Oreos.  They were okay.
- Saw Punch Brothers!!
- Fought with the company who replaces m-audio keyboards for Guitar Center.  They suck.  BOO!
- Saw David Bazan perform in this guy's loft in SF.  He's pretty great!
- Got stuck to a ukulele.  It happens.
- Scored the complete Avatar: the last airbender series for $10!
- Bought an exercise program from an infomercial.  I am in week 4 of Body Beast.  It's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment