Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Update!


Thank goodness, 2016.  

Here is what I have been up to since last updating.

1.) I played with the Trans Siberian Orchestra.  It rained ash on me.  I smelled a little BBQ-y afterward.

2.) After stalking it for months, I bought a new cello case!  (The last one was bought in 2000?)  It's 6.4 pounds and bright orange.  I waited until the Cyber Monday sale and then bought it from Guitar Center.  


3.) I dyed my hair blue.  Well.  In phases.  It has now been bleached multiple times and I have an ombre black to blue happening.  In the sun, it's glorious.  Inside my office you can't tell my hair is blue at all and the whole thing still looks black.  It's really funny to be with someone and go FROM indoors to outdoors and have them go, "Wait...your hair is blue!"


4.) I found childhood pictures of me.  I was adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment