Sunday, June 12, 2016

Oops...did I do it again?

Have I really not updated in 3 months?

Has anybody noticed?

Okay, bullet point update:


  • I played with Disturbed when they came to SF. 
  • I made an attempt to go skydiving....but it was too cloudy. So instead, my friends and I drove around Monterey and went to open houses.
  • I played an Il Volo show.
  • I finally came out with a new youtube video! The Hills by The Weeknd 
  • I broke up with Comcast and am now seeing Roku and SlingTV
  • Went to the SF How Weird Street Faire - I high fived Jesus.
  • I finished P90x. Never have to exercise again, right?
  • SAW YO-YO MA! He did not return my tweets. I still like him.
  • Had an awful Uber ride that resulted in uber calling me and apologizing. I have not used them since, however.
  • Shot a music video for work and spent a day in the studio. :)
  • Had my final orchestra concert of the season. SHOSTAKOVICH 10! Also, here is Beyonce dancing a movement:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1hpRwha0qs
  • I chopped off a bunch of my hair (and brought the blue up).  So far, I'm quite enjoying it.
  • I saw Apocalyptica!  It was loud ^_^  And I got pushed by a very large man trying to start a mosh pit.
  • I caught up with two former students, both of whom are about to or just graduated high school! It's kind of adorable when former students, who are now adults, want to hang out. I forced them both to eat ice cream from Humphrey Slocombe.
  • I said good-bye to one of my favorite people at work :(

I guess that's it?

I suppose I do a slightly better job at updating on twitter and instagram.

www.twitter.com/onenaoko
www.instagram.com/onenaoko


No comments:

Post a Comment