Thursday, August 3, 2017

I'm Magical

Yesterday, I waited for the bus wearing a colorful skirt and rainbow Doc Martens.


Unfortunately, I missed the bus and the next one was 20 minutes away, so I decided to treat myself a $4 Lyft line (because I'm WORTH it, you guys).

The person had just passed me, turned around, and swung by.

"It's you!" he exclaimed.
I had no idea who he was.
"I passed by you going the other direction and noticed you! I thought...wow, that girl has a funky style."

Thank you? Yes, let's go with that!

We listened to the news, and he raved about the woman talking. He admired her progressiveness. "She's a hero of mine," he confided.  "She's a...she's....she's a SHERO."

Oh my god, yes.

Why is this not a thing? Or is it a thing and I just don't know about it?

I can be your shero, baby....

I'm in.

Coming home, there were two little girls around 3 years old, waiting with their dad for the elevator while I checked my mail. I heard one of them loud-whisper to her dad, "Look at that girl! She's magical!"

Aw!

Thanks for noticing, awesome little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment